Who Are The Best VOIP IP PBX SIP Phones Suppliers For Your Business In 2018
Paramount Enterprises during their many years of supplying Voice over Internet Protocol solutions to companies, have come to understand that a very important part of the project is to make sure that the correct IP PBX systems SIP phones are provided to the end user.
The above has made us team up with the majority of major VOIP phones providers and manufacturers, so that when we propose our offer to you it will solely be determined on what is best for your organisation.
We had to do this because there are numerous different options being marketed to the consumer that it can seem very confusing at times, as they all say that they are the right one for your business.
To get more information or to purchase your IP PBX handsets please either call 07851-961819 or complete the contact form to your right and we will make sure that you get the correct SIP handsets for the right price.
Different IP VOIP Phones Providers That We Supply To Businesses:
Listed below are the SIP VOIP Handsets suppliers who we have relationship’s with, they are all first class manufacturers and a lot will depend on your requirements to determine which one is best for your organisation.
- Grandstream: They offer a wide range of 16 different IP VOIP telephones from their entry level GXP1610 all the way to the executive Grandstream GXV3275 video phone. So as a manufacturer they have created a range that can be incorporated throughout an organisation, from Managing Director, different departments and also conferencing rooms. They also have the Grandstream GXP1760W which is a powerful mid-range HD IP phone with WI-FI, which won the ITSPA award for best VOIP device 2018.They as a company also supply products in the following areas of technology Business Conferencing, Networking Solutions, Gateways & ATAS and Physical Security. So they are in a good position to be an important part of your communication solution.
2. Yealink: One of the premier manufacturers when it comes to the supply of Voice over Internet Protocol SIP handsets, they have achieved this by always striving to be at the leading edge of the technology advancements that have taken place in this segment of the market. They have a comprehensive range of handsets that can cater for staff in all position or occupation.
From their entry level SIP phone the Yealink SIP – T19P all the way to their executive flagship the Yealink SIP – T49G video phone, they have produced a range long on both features and quality. This has allow them to grow from strength to strength.They also provide solutions in both Video Conferencing and Power over Ethernet Switches so are well positioned to aid you in your communications requirements and to provide you with a solution.g
3. Polycom: A leading worldwide manufacturers especially known for their conferencing equipment for which they are number 1 in the world, they have put together a fabulous range of IP SIP handsets which are recommended by the majority of IP PBX and VOIP suppliers.
They have at present 15 different devices to choose from covering the entire range of needed phones in this marketplace, from their entry level the Polycom VVX 101 all the way up to the flagship model the Polycom VVX 1500 with its 7 inch LCD display there is a SIP phone suitable for everyone.
4. Panasonic: One of the largest technology companies in the whole world, they produce Televisions, Telephone Systems, Printers, Projectors and Security products to name a few of the markets they are in. So you know that their range of digital handsets suitable for VOIP are both market leading and user friendly.
There are 7 different handsets in their range starting at the Panasonic KX-HDV130, all the way to their flagship top of the range model the Panasonic KX-HDV430 IP Video Phone which has a 4.3 inch colour TFT touch screen display. So no matter your requirements there is a model suitable for you and your staff.
5. CISCO: One of the premier and largest manufacturers within the whole of the technology industry, a reputation for providing leading edge solutions for businesses of all sizes. They make Network Switches, Routers, Cloud and Data to name a few of the many markets they are in.
They produced a very wide range of different digital phones suitable for the VOIP marktplace 19 in fact all produced to Cisco very high standards and specifications. From the entry level model the Cisco SPA-303G IP Phone all the way to their flagship director model the Cisco CP-8861 with a 5 inch high resolution display companies large and small that a suitable solution can be provided just complete the contact or call us on 07851-961819 to discuss your requirements for your organisation.
6. SNOM: A very successful company in both the conferencing and headsets marketplaces, which both naturally work well with the comprehensive range of handsets for the VOIP market.
They manufacturer 10 different phones from the SNOM D305 VOIP Phone all the way till the SNOM D765 VOIP Phone they have produced a beautiful range of handsets which are feature rich and cost effective.
7. FANVIL: They manufacturer both Audio & Video intercoms and door entry systems, as well as a full set of 14 different SIP handsets suitable for businesses of all sizes and all requirements.
Their range starts with the Fanvil X3S VOIP phone all the way to their top of the range model the Fanvil C600 Video phone with a massive 7 inch TFT capacitive multi touch screen display, they have thought of the majority of needs that an organisation may have.
Why choose Paramount Enterprises For Your SIP Phones
As you can see from the list above that Paramount Enterprises have put together a very comprehensive range of SIP compatible handsets from many of the leading manufacturers, so that when we discuss your requirements with you the solutions that will be presented based solely on your needs.
As no one supplier is correct for every customer it was important that we selected the leading manufacturers to add to our product portfolio, so that you could benefit from our expertise.
To discuss your VOIP requirements please either call us on 07851-961819 or complete the contact form and we will e in touch as soon as possible.