Panasonic Digital Telephone Systems – Analogue – Hybrid & VOIP PBX Business Phone Systems
Table of Contents
Panasonic Business Systems have for many years been developing world-class and leading edge Analogue, ISDN, SIP and VOIP Panasonic Telephone systems for small, medium and large companies in any market vertical. They continue to offer top of the range user-friendly communication platforms, that allow you to give the right impression to your customers.
Unified communications is now becoming the normal requirements in a new Telecoms system and in this regard Panasonic have covered all the bases needed to make sure that this can become a reality for your establishment both now and in the future.
PANASONIC KX-NS700_BUSINESS TELEPHONE SYSTEM FOR SMB AND ENTERPRISES
Why Panasonic Office Telephone Systems:
Panasonic are one of the leading technology manufacturers, with over 100 years experience they have always strive to be at the leading edge of business solutions. As well as business telephone systems Panasonic also have strong product ranges in the following industries.
A3 & A4 Digital Scanners, Fax Machines, All in One Multi-Function Printers, Projectors and Audio-visual. They invest a lot in research and development to make sure that the solutions offered are what are needed by companies now and in the future.
With the above they are also one of the leaders in the Business Telephone System marketplace. Where they have a reputation for both ease of use and reliability. You cannot go wrong by choosing a Panasonic Telephone System for your organisation.
Panasonic KX-TEA308 Analogue Telephone Systems:
Panasonic 308 Office Phone systems are the ideal small business telephone system. The perfect start-up cost-effective solution this analogue business telephone system is both easy to use plus reliable. It comes already configured for 3 exchange lines and 8 extensions. So there is no expansion or extra cards cost just a fully functioning ready to go business system.
Panasonic 308 Telephone System Handsets:
You can use cordless telephones and standard analogue phones, along the features phones which are apart of the Panasonic KX-TEA308 telephone system. There are 4 different Panasonic Keyphones handsets and 1 standard Panasonic handset that can be used with this solution. These Panasonic telephones are also the handsets used by the Panasonic KX-TES824 Business Telephone System, they are as follows:
Panasonic KX-T7710 Proprietary Telephone:
Panasonic’s KX-T7710 proprietary telephone is stylish, easy to use, and affordable. Equipped with a large, convenient One-touch Button Panel, Message/Ringer Lamp and Data Port, the Panasonic KX-T7710 is ideal as an office or hotel room phone. Some more functions are available when connected to a Panasonic PBX system.
1) Integrated Message Waiting Lamp = Will let you know when you have a new message to listen to
2) 8 Programmable Feature Keys = This feature allows you to set up your new handsets just how you would like
3) Volume Control = Allows you to adjust the volume to suit your surroundings, works by an up / down key
Panasonic KX-T7720 Proprietary Business Telephone:
The Panasonic KX-T7720 comes with 12 programmable keys (Red/Green Lamp Status) with one-touch operation of features. These are Direct Station Selection (DSS), log-in/log-out, or voicemail transfer. Dual Colour LEDs show convenient information. A Busy Lamp Field (BLF) shows which extensions are in use.
Large incoming call/message lamp announces incoming calls or messages, so you’ll always know whose telephone is ringing -even from a distance.
1) 12 Programmable Keys = Allows you to set up your new telephone in the best way to make you more productive and saves you time. They are dual colour so you know what is happening
2) Handset Volume Control = This makes you able to adjust the volume of your telephone handset
3) Ringer Volume Control = So you control the volume when calls are being received has 3 different settings to choose from.
4) Integrated Message Waiting Lamp = This will let you know when you have a new message to listen to.
5) Auto Answer / Mute = You can silent the other end of conversation if needed, plus can set the phone to answer automatically.
Panasonic KX-T7730 Proprietary Telephone:
Panasonic KX-T7730 is a 12 key hands free display telephone which has been beautifully designed to suit the design of your organisation’s site. The phone is available in Black or White making sure there is an option that will blend in with your surroundings. It is a medium range business key phone that is a pleasure to use.
1) 12 Programmable Keys = Enjoy one-touch operation of features such as Direct Station Selection (DSS), log-in/log-out, or voicemail transfer. Dual Colour LED’s show convenient information. A Busy Lamp Field (BLF) shows which extensions are in use.
2) Handsfree Speech = The ability to conduct your calls while using your hands to take notes or other work
3) Feature Access Keys (For LCD) = This works via navigator key allowing you to control what is priority.
4) Alphanumeric display (1 x 16) = You have a clear 1 line by 16 characters display to see what exactly is happening
5) Headset Compatible = Giving you the ability to connect a headset of your choice to your phone
6) Ringer Volume Control = So you control the volume when calls are being received has 3 different settings to choose from.
Panasonic KX-T7750 Standard Proprietary Business Telephone:
The Panasonic KX-T7750 business phone is a 12 key standard telephone with 12 programmable keys (Red/Green Lamp Status), enabling one-touch operation of features such as Direct Station Selection (DSS),log-in/log-out, or voicemail transfer. Dual Colour LED’s show convenient information. A Busy Lamp Field (BLF) shows which extensions are in use.
Large incoming call/message lamp announces incoming calls or messages, so you’ll always know whose telephone is ringing even from a distance.
1) 12 Programmable Keys = Allows you to use your most important functions from just one touch
2) Busy Lamp Field = This is shows you who is busy and which extension is free to receive the incoming call
3) Volume Adjuster = Enables you to set the correct volume depending on your surroundings
4) Headset Compatible = This allow you to connect a suitable headset to this telephone
The Panasonic KX-T7735 Keyphone comes with alphanumeric 3 line with a 16 character display provides useful information such as absent messages, call status, date and time, and call duration. Caller ID is available with an optional card.
12 programmable keys (Red/Green Lamp Status) enable one-touch operation of features such as Direct Station Selection (DSS), log-in/log-out, or voicemail transfer. Dual Colour LED’s show convenient information. A Busy Lamp Field (BLF) shows which extensions are in use. This phone only works with Panasonic Telephone Systems.
1) Alphanumeric Display (3×16) = Will be clearly able to see what is happening with this bright 3 lines x 16 characters LCD Display.
2) 12 Programmable Keys With Dual Colour LED’s = This allows you to use your most important functions from just one touch
3) 12 Programmable Feature Keys = Enables you to use the key phone features in the priority order best for you
4) Handset Volume Control = This makes you able to adjust the phone’s volume to suit the current conditions
5) Hands Free Speech = You are able to make calls while still being able your hands to do other task at the same time
Top of the range Key phones with alphanumeric display (3×16), 12 programmable feature keys and navigator key contrast control.
Panasonic KX-TEA308 Small Business System Features:
For a small system Panasonic have not neglected on the business features offered on the Panasonic 308 some of them are as follows:
1) Call Waiting = The ability to have a call wait for you while you are on the line
2) Call Transfer = This allows you to transfer a telephone call to another extension on the system
3) Last Number Redial = To be able to automatically call back the last number you dialed.
4) Automatic Fax Detect = The system automatically senses when a fax is coming in and divert it to the fax machine extension
5) Do Not Disturb = Ability to not receive calls when you are busy
As you can see the Panasonic KX-TEA308 Telephone System will allow your business to have a communications set up that both you and your customers will be proud of.
Panasonic KX-TES824 Analogue Telephone Systems:
Panasonic KX-TES824 Business Phone System is the big brother of the Panasonic KX-TEA308. This system can be expanded up to 8 exchange lines and 24 extensions, making an ideal small or medium business telephone system. It is both user-friendly and cost-effective analogue phone system.
Suitable for organisations that need a robust communication solution but do not need some of the large business functions. It comes with 3 lines and 8 extension out of the box. Then you can expand it as your business grows.
It uses the same telephone handsets as the Panasonic KX-TEA308 so you know already from above the wide choice of business keyphones that is offered.
Panasonic KX-TES824 Telephone System Features:
Panasonic has produce a business telephone system that will make your company’s telecommunications both easy to use and productive. Here are some of the main features of the Panasonic 824 phone system.
1) 100 Numbers Speed Dialing = You can have your main customers and suppliers just one touch away
2) Conference Call = The ability to do both internal and external conference calls
3) Power Failure Transfer = In the case of a power cut the auxiliary will switch to another power source.
4) Music On Hold Port = Can connect music on hold so that your customers can hear music while on hold for you
5) Call Forwarding = The ability to transfer an ongoing call to another member of staff
6) Extension Call Line Identification (CLI) = This allows you to see who is calling on your desk extension key phone
7) Call Hold and Pick Up = Give you the ability to answer a call put on hold by another member of staff
8) Programmable Call Restriction = This enables you to bar telephone numbers your company does not want to receive calls from system wide.
9) Distinctive Ringing = Gives you the ability to set different ringtones for important callers
As you see this will make a lovely small to medium business telephone system for your organisation. To get a proposal or to discuss further either complete the contact form or call us on 020-3488-1159
Panasonic NS700 Business Hybrid Phone Systems:
Panasonic NS700 Hybrid Office Telephone System is the perfect small or medium business telephone systems. It carries on Panasonic reputation for quality technology without needing a big budget. The Panasonic KX-NS700 unified communications solution is a small system with the ability to cope with large and rapid future growth.
The system starts with only 6 extensions but can be expanded all the way to 288 extensions with the available Expansion Units. As a hybrid phone system you have the choice of a combination of VOIP, PBX and Analogue in how you configure this telephone system for business. It is suitable for up to 250 staff who are located at a single point of employment.
The KX-NS700 offers all the features you expect from a PBX Telephone System along with a very wide range of Unified Communications functions to add to what this system can do for your organisation. Panasonic have developed a licensing system so that only the extra functions that your company needs are implemented.
DISCOVER A WORLD OF BENEFITS IN ONE BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTION
Based on the IP and SIP protocols, the Panasonic KX-NS1000 Telephone System brings a high level of flexibility and can be easily integrated into your present infrastructure. Due to the modular architecture, the communication platform can be configured to meet your needs. So no matter if it’s to be utilised in a small office with a few staff or a large organisation with multiple locations.
Panasonic NS1000 can supports a combination of TDM and IP VOIP technology, It can also be configured just solely as an IP VOIP system. Smartphones and tablet computers can also be seamlessly integrated, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits that working on your own device offers.
Furthermore, users of an existing Panasonic legacy PBX can easily migrate to an IP system by connecting a KX-NS1000 server. Legacy systems can also be expanded to perform partial migration according to the available budget. You can easily integrate your system with the Panasonic KX-NS1000 Phone System, depending on your specific needs or budget, because the KX-NS1000 is suitable for all kinds of businesses or industries, such as sales, customer service, hospitality, healthcare, and home teleworkers.
Panasonic NS700 Communication Assistant Application Suite:
Panasonic communications assistant productivity software suite is a highly intuitive unified communications solution that blends easy point and click telephony together with presence availability. Microsoft Outlook integration, visual voice messaging and a variety of collaboration tools to simplify and enhance real-time communications for business telephony users.
The software supports two types of deployments
a) CTI Server less deployment – for single site small to medium businesses
b) CTI Server based deployment – to support multi-site companies with up to eight separate office locations. The communication assistant client can be installed in four different modes depending on the set of features required. For personal productivity, You can easily make calls by simply searching for a desired contact from a customisable contact list. You can also see the phone status and PC status of employees in remote rooms or branches from the PC on your desk.